Goodbye, stupid guy.

Goodbye!
It's time to go.
Goodbye!
To scape of this horrible world.
Goodbye!
Let me free stupid guy.
Goodbye!
Or I think I'll die.


I feel alone and sad.
Our love is a thing of the past.
My heart's broken
an' beats very fast.


I think I don't need you.
With me your're so bad.
Sometimes you hate me.
That's what says my heart.



Goodbye!
It's time to go.
Goodbye!
To scape of this horrible world.
Goodbye!
Let me free stupid guy.
Goodbye!
Or I think I'll die.

Hey!
What do you say?
We can't speak this another day.
You said you love me...
You're so fake.


Hey!
I'm not afraid.
I just wanna scape.
What do you say?
What do you think?
I don't care, guy.
Love STINKS.


Goodbye!
It's time to go.
Goodbye!
To scape of this horrible world.
Goodbye!
Let me free stupid guy.
Goodbye!
Or I think I'll die.



Comentarios