Is that grey?
So if my eyes can see
and my mind doesn't fool me,
I can see the trash beyond that colourful but dark sky.
Where does it come from?
From us?
But human race is a good, kind one...
Is that grey?
It's not light.
But the thing I can't really understand
is the beginning,
the very beginning,
when everything was right,
and the way it started changing,
the moment we got mad.
It's getting darker:
the grey hell will disappear.
But for the first time,
heaven is below us
and hell is above these trees.
So if my eyes can see
and my mind doesn't fool me,
I can see the trash beyond that colourful but dark sky.
Where does it come from?
From us?
But human race is a good, kind one...
Is that grey?
It's not light.
But the thing I can't really understand
is the beginning,
the very beginning,
when everything was right,
and the way it started changing,
the moment we got mad.
It's getting darker:
the grey hell will disappear.
But for the first time,
heaven is below us
and hell is above these trees.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario